Nurse Catherine Doyle is a registered children’s and general trained nurse since 1986. She has been working as a practice nurse for the past fifteen years. She started working in The Ashe Street Clinic since July 2016.
Since being registered, she has also worked in health screening and spent eight years in a senior role at St Thomas’ Hospital in London in the Genito-Unrinary Clinic. She has a special interest in STI screening, infertility, cultural diversity and health implications for minority groups.
Nurse Catherine provides a wide range of services including:
- Cervical smear testing
- STI screening
- Contraception and pre-conceptual care
- Travel vaccinations
- Childhood vaccinations
- Diabetes screening and diabetes care
- Chronic disease management
- Health screening including blood taking
- Weight management, audiology and ECG’s
- Leg ulcers and dressings
- Allergy testing