Welcome to the general information section
Welcome to the general information section of the web site. Here you can find information on many aspects of the Ashe Street Clinic, including opening hours, appointments, parking and more. Take a look at the sections below, some them you will see have further information that can be accessed by clicking the 'read more' button. If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance please feel to contact us directly.
Consulations are by appointment only.
Our office hours are:
Monday - Friday : 9am - 6pm
For out of hours emergencies please phone SouthDoc:
1850 335 999
We run an appointment only system for your convenience. This avoids you being unduly delayed in our waiting room. If you need to see any of us in The Ashe Street Clinic, please phone or drop in in advance to make an appointment for a mutually convenient time. When making your appointment, please give the receptionist a brief description of your problem so that she can suggest the most appropriate person for you to see and how long your appointment should be.
Your Medical Card will have Dr. Buckley, Dr Ryle or Dr Soffe’s name on it. However, as well as being able to see your own doctor, you can also make an appointment to see any of the other doctors in the clinic or our practice nurses with your Medical Card.
Fees are charged according to what procedures are done and the length of time it takes. Ask at reception for further details. All fees payable are tax allowable and some are eligible for reimbursement through VHI, AVIVA or work insurance schemes
The Ashe Street Clinic
** Price List – 2022 for Private Patients
Fees are charged according to the time allocated, investigations performed or treatment given. Below is a rough guide to approximate fees. If you have any queries regarding fees, please discuss them with your doctor or the receptionist.
- *GP consultation €50
- *3rd Level student GP consultation (20% off) now only €40
- *Nurse consultation €40
- Blood with Phlebotomist €30
- Dental consultation (initial assessment) €45
- Medicheck €195
- Dermatology consultation €120-€130
- Allergy tests from €130
- Removal of hand warts from €120 per session
(Less if you have private health insurance)
- *Implanon fitting €80
- *IUD fitting €135 (includes follow-up visits)
- Sexually transmitted disease screen €100 (includes 1 follow-up visit)
- *24hour blood pressure €90 (includes batteries)
- *Sick cert €20
- *Repeat prescription €15-€20
- *Flu vaccine €25-free for medical card holders
- Laser hair removal from €41 per session
- Botox from €130
- Fillers from €400
• *Some of these items are free if you have a medical card with us
• Prices may change without notice.
• Extra fees may apply if samples are taken for the lab, for injection treatment, nebulizers, etc.
• Please phone or email if you would like prices for many of the other procedures we provide.
• All medical fees are TAX allowable and some may be reclaimable from private health insurance. (e.g. VHI, LAYA, Irish Life, ESB, Garda Medical Aid)
• See our website for more details on the services we offer: www.theashestreetclinic.com and www.kerryskinclinic.ie
2 hour street parking discs are available from a street vending machine accross the road from the clinic on Ashe Street. We also recommend the multistore car parks in Edward Street (pedestrian link to Ashe Street via Pound Lane) and the multistorey car park on Maine Street.
If you do your shopping in Dunnes Stores or Lidl, you receive two hours free parking in their carpark. We are in close walking proximity from these two stores.
House calls can be arranged for house bound, invalided or critically ill patients only. All other patients, including sick children, should attend The Ashe Street Clinic where they can be examined, investigated and treated thoroughly.
Emergencies during office hours will be seen immediately in The Ashe Street Clinic without an appointment. If possible, phone in advance to let us know you are coming anf the nature of the problem. Out of office hours emergencies will be seen by the doctor "on call" in Southdoc - Phone 1850 335 999.