The Ashe Street Clinic
** Price List – 2020 for Private Patients
Fees are charged according to the time allocated, investigations performed or treatment given. Below is a rough guide to approximate fees. If you have any queries regarding fees, please discuss them with your doctor or the receptionist.
- *GP consultation €50
- *3rd Level student GP consultation (20% off) now only €40
- *Nurse consultation €40
- Blood / urine / swab tests for lab €10 extra
- Dental consultation (initial assessment) €40
- Medicheck €195
- Dermatology consultation €120
- Complete set of allergy tests €240 (includes two visits)
- Removal of hand warts from €110 per session
(Less if you have private health insurance)
- *Implanon fitting €80
- *IUD fitting €135 (includes follow-up visits)
- Sexually transmitted disease screen €120 (includes 1 follow-up visit)
- *24hour blood pressure €90 (includes batteries)
- *Sick cert €15
- *Repeat prescription €15
- *Flu vaccine €25-free for medical card holders
- Laser hair removal from €37 per session
- Botox from €120
- Fillers from €350
• *Some of these items are free if you have a medical card with us
• Prices may change without notice.
• Extra fees may apply if samples are taken for the lab, for injection treatment, nebulizers, etc.
• Please phone or email if you would like prices for many of the other procedures we provide.
• All medical fees are TAX allowable and some may be reclaimable from private health insurance. (e.g. VHI, LAYA, Irish Life, ESB, Garda Medical Aid)
• See our website for more details on the services we offer: www.theashestreetclinic.com and www.kerryskinclinic.ie