Dr. David Buckley, Dr. Uwe Hild, Dr. Karen Soffe and Nurse Mary Cullen-Sheehan provide a wide range of general practice services for both Private and Medical Card patients at The Ashe Street Clinic. They assess and treat all common medical, surgical, obstetric, gynaecological, paediatric and psychological problems in adults and children.
We also provide the following special services:
- Children’s medicine (vaccinations, developmental assessment, etc.).
- Care of the elderly.
- Terminal (palliative) care.
- Stress and depression treatment.
- Sports injuries.
- Spinal manipulation and joint injections.
- Eyesight testing and eye injuries.
- Medicheck/Femcheck – a comprehensive check-up for men and women.
- 24 hr. Blood pressure monitoring.
- Diabetic care.
- Asthma care.
The following services are provided free of charge to all patients
- Routine ante-natal care for expectant mothers.
- Six week post-natal check for mothers and baby.
- All routine childhood vaccinations up to the age of fifteen months.
- Advice on vaccinations for foreign travel.